BEST PD DAY EVER

I just have to say that I love my team.  I hope you had as much fun today as I did, and learned lots of new "STUFF" from your colleagues and visiting artists.  It's days like today that remind me of how great it is to be a part of your team.  I thank you from the bottom of my little Portuguese heart..

And now, for some killer pics!

















We had some great collaborative time today working through learning new ways to deliver our content.  Thanks go out to Becky Jontos, Jenn Mattei, Christine Mandeville, Steph Pereira, Frank Farias, Lauren Vecoli and Carolyn Jane for sharing their expertise with each of you.  

I will update the Blog next week with lots of good stuff, but for today, I just wanted to leave these images with you as well as my gratitude.  You all rock.

Thanks for everything you do.
Jackie

Comments