Less Word, More Art

I am overcome with joy as I finally hit the couch after a loooong week!  What a great Arts Expo we had..  I am so grateful for the team of teachers I work with, EVERY DAY.  But it's during a week like this that I am reminded to thank my lucky stars for each and every one of you.  So, as promised, this week, Less Word, More Art!






















More Arts to Come at the Durfee Festival of the Arts, held Thursday May 1oth, from 4:30 to 6:30 PM in the Nagle Auditorium Wing!  

On the Calendar:
  • Monday, April 3oth- HLCS Autism Awareness Concert
  • May 14th- Solo Fest
  • Saturday, May 5th, 1PM- Quequechan Rail History Walk
  • Thursday, May 10th- Durfee Festival of the Arts and Spring Concert (Doors open at 4:30)
  • Thursday, May 31st- K-8 Department Meeting
  • Doran Fine Arts, Art Show and Concert, June 13th, 3:30 to 5PM
Middle School Concerts:
  • Talbot- June 6th- Spring Concert/Arts Festival 6:30PM
  • Kuss- May 29th 7PM
  • Morton- June 11th 7PM

Have a super weekend!
Jackie

Comments