Friday, December 18th, 2020- The LAST BLOG POST OF 2020!


 Good morning, from my "remote location" to yours!

This week, in the Arts..

In PLC, we dedicated some time to give thanks and love to our amazing team.  No bells, no whistles- just some healthy cheer, fun and a couple of great share outs and shout outs.  Thank you to all who allowed me to be the Elf on your Shelf.  This was so much fun.  Here are the videos!  https://flipgrid.com/b0e0843c

Our own Rochelle AKA Ms. P from Doran also shared the most amazing Virtual Gallery yesterday with me!  I will share it here: LINK TO GALLERY  61 Slides of AWESOMENESS!

Also, special thanks to Gael Berberick!  Her song dedicated to us was truly heartwarming! Here it is again! 



Also, David Garcia reminded us in PLC- Music Teachers can log into the Google Classroom for Music Resources!  The code is ldrerg6!  Thanks, David!

This week's blog entry will be short and sweet, as I usually try to keep it brief at the end of the year, so I will leave you with warm wishes of rest, celebration, health and love during the holidays. 
 

See you in 2021!  #FunIn21

-Jackie





Comments