Friday, January 29th, 2021

Super excited to be rolling out lots of great work for us for next Friday's PD day.  Here is the information for you all!

Make sure to get into TeachPoint by Friday the 5th to "enroll" in the PD for PDPs, and wrap it up by doing the feedback component so that the PDPs get loaded into your TeachPoint Account!

Friday, February 5th, 2021 Professional Development 

Fine and Performing Arts Department Plan

News:

  • I have ordered water brushes for all art teachers to have a set- stay tuned as I know you LOOOOOVE these fillable reusable brushes!
  • I have ordered 24 copies of Change Sings- A Children's Anthem for music faculty!  It's a good thing I got the order in the morning after the inauguration, because they are sold out from what I hear and it's a pre-order.  They are set to ship in September.  I will keep you posted!
  • I have requested sets of Ukes for the middle schools using COVID funding.  Fingers crossed!
  • I have deployed a USB condensor microphone with stand for each middle school music teacher as well as Lara Beth at the high school- let me know how these work out!
  • Sounds like we are going to get some snow and cold weather next week- make sure if you hear we are getting hit hard, and you anticipate a "snow day," that you are bringing tech home to be able to work with!!  This was brought up in PLC this week and it's a GREAT POINT!!
  • The FlipGrid!  So excited to see all of your videos!  I will put the links to each "MixTape" here for you all to see the great work that is happening across this department.  I cannot tell you how proud I am every day of this team.  Really- I am not kidding, I am humbled to see the great things you bring to the table for our Fall River Fam.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Jackie



Comments