In the News This Week:
  • Welcome to the end of a short week, even though it felt like a marathon!  Thank you to you all for making my job amazing.  So great to be in PLCs with you, hearing and sharing the great tasks you are planning for our students.
  • I shared an important form with you asking if you could answer a few questions.  I will share it again here: LINK  This will help me as I work with principals and teachers across the district, now that new schedules have been rolled out at K-5/6-8 schools.  Thank you!
  • As we begin the month of April, which for all marks the LAST grading period of the strangest school year ever, I want to just remind teachers to continue to reinforce the need for students to keep ON IT.  Keep on the learning, the working, the staying safe (as we go to 3ft), and the mask wearing!  We can do this!  
  • Chris McClosky shared a chalk challenge with me that he asked if I could share- I will attach the flyer for you to the weekly email.

Shout OUT!
A BIG Shout Out to Vicki Petersen for doing a VIRTUAL PAINT NIGHT for Letourneau's PTO!  So cool to see how she pulled this off!  And here is a link to her Padlet!  Ms. Arons' PADLET!!!

Thank you!
Jackie




Comments